I’m Back!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, I haven’t seen you guys in a while. I need to tell you a few things, I am now in high school, I go to Larbert High and it is awesome. Second, I just did a show in the summer with my performing arts school Stageworx. I did a solo and the song was called pulled from the Addams family Musical. I got to be the ring master in a circus dance we did the whole show was awesome and if you did come and see I hope you enjoyed it. To all the people in Carronshore primary… STAY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

3 thoughts on “I’m Back!!!!!!!

1. It’s great to hear from you, Ellie. I’m glad you’re enjoying High School 🙂 I didn’t manage to get along to your Stageworx show, but I wish I’d been there to hear your solo … and you were the ring master in a circus dance, too? Awesome!! 🙂

Please keep writing on your blog to let us know how you’re getting on now that you’re in High School.

2. Hi Ellie, I think it’s great that you are still using your blog to share your out of school achievements; they sound pretty good too! Congratulations on the solo and on getting the chance to be the ringmaster. I hope you get lots of chances to perform now you are at High School.

Good luck,
    Ms Breyley, Shetland

3. Hello Ellie,
    It sounds like your summer has been amazing – congratulations on your performances! Here’s hoping you get the chance to perform again this coming school year.

It is so good that you are writing on your blog again and sharing your experiences at High School. Here’s to great new year at school.

MrsP (AllStars Australia)