Going On Holiday

Hey world I can’t wait till Friday after school because I’m going to Glasgow for a night at the Premier In Hotel. I know that it doesn’t seem like a big thing, but…………..I’m going on a CRUISE the next. I’m going on a cruise ship called The Oceana, I have been on it before and it’s sooooooooooooo fun, but there’s 1 thing that I don’t want to do, it’s the journey to southampten. Me and my family have got to go on the bus to southampten and it takes 10 hours to get there, there is 4 stops to have breakfast 2 snacks and lunch. In the morning we have got to get up at 3 o, clock in the morning to get ready to go on the bus, but it’s not that bad. The annoying thing is getting on the boat, you have got to wait in a line to get into the reception and that takes about half an hour and then when you get in you have got to sit and wait till your number is called, but that only takes about 15 to 20 minutes. After your number gets called you line up for 30 minutes to get all of the other stuff. Once you get on the boat your room won’t be ready yet so you can go to the pool to relax or you can go with your mum or dad to check into the kids club, so it’s quite fun. Once your room is ready you can go and check it out, you’ll know when it is ready because the captain calls out on the microphone “The rooms are now ready, you can go in them.” I love going into the room. The last cruise I went on had a balcony, it was very fun having it. The last cruise I went on is called The Ventura. The thing that I hate is doing the check, it’s when all of the people go to the cabana club and do a check to make sure if the boat crashed that we were all know how to put our life jackets on, I know anyway. It takes about 5 hours for the boat to take off into sea. I can’t wait till I go on my holiday, it will be awesome! Bye world!